Holidays / Andy Murray having fun ...



and Hi There,


Holiday time is here again and Rob and I are heading down once again to the land of the 'Auld Enemy' hehehe ... We are travelling first to Newark to visit Rob's brother and his family for the first few days then making for Blackpool for a few days so I'll need to remember to take my 'Kiss me Quick' hat so that I can have a stroll along the promenade. Let's hope the sun will be in evidence - according to the weather forecast we should have a few days of sunshine sooooooo..... Wayyyhayyyy !!


~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~


While having a wander around the internet I found a wee video which shows another side of 'sober, po-faced and no smiles' Andy Murray ...... What a revelation hehehe! He should lighten up more often.






Cheers, Kate xxx.