A blogthing, a mini breakdancer and some funnies.

Hi There,


Yes lom, you aren't seeing things - I have actually posted a Blogthing - and without being prompted by you hehehe...

You enjoy variety and new challenges. You're always looking to shake things up a bit.
You are deeply emotional. You are a very soulful person, and at times you're downright fiery.

When you want to get your way, you're assertive and gusty. You are a good actor, even when you're not feeling brave.
You are easily excited and inspired. You are engaged with the world in many different ways.
Oh my ... Well, I never would have thought of myself as being in any way brave. Just shows you!


~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~




~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

1) 'What setting do I use on the washing machine?' One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his Sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, 'It depends,' I replied. 'What does it say on your shirt?" He yelled back, 'OHIO STATE!' And they say blondes are dumb....

2) A couple is lying in bed. The man says, 'I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world...' The woman replied without missing a beat - 'I'll miss you...... '.

3) 'It's just too hot to wear clothes today,' Jack says ashe stepped out of the shower.. 'Honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?' 'Probably that I married you for your money,' she replied!

4) What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
A rumour




Cheers, Kate xxx.