Weddings ...






Hi There,

I really enjoyed looking in on Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding (she was sooo beautiful wasn't she?) and it brought back a lot of really good memories of the past... a few bad ones, but not many. I came upon these images recently and they jogged my memory in a different way and as I looked at them I saw them with in a different light.

The first time I was married we were both 21 years old, we had been together for a total of 23 years, at the time a number of friends had said that when their marriages had ended they had obliterated the memory of their weddings and of their other half . They had even destroyed the photographs etcetera so no evidence remained, I thought this was a terrible shame ...

Blimey apart from anything else I can look at the photographs and admire how we looked... I mean, we scrubbed up pretty well hehehe... I'm so glad I kept hold of the photos , it meant too that our children and extending family could later on look and see how happy we had been. I must admit that we had a whale of a time that day and for a lot of the twenty odd years afterwards .

Let's face it, life is too short to bear grudges isn't it ?




Cheers to All, Kate xxx.