Holidays yayyyyyy !! / The Edinburgh Tattoo...


A very true statement ......



Hey folks,


The holidays are here and we are off down to Blackpool again yayyyyy !! Oh Boy! sun, sea, sand, ice cream, pokey hats, markets, shops . Am I looking forward to it ??? darn tootin' I am . We will be there for a week and then on the way back home to Glasgow we'll stop off for a couple of days at Dumfries where I will be able to spend some time with my youngest sister Lorraine and her husband John (he of the constant barrage of emails).

Yeeeehaaaaa !!! I love my home but I do enjoy being away for a wee while and I can go away and not worry, as my wee hoose will be getting well looked after while we are away.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

It is said that there's nothing that raises you spirits like seeing the Military Tattoo in Edinburgh and having attended a few times I would certainly agree that the atmosphere is amazing. I must admit that these videos just give a flavour of the real thing (which lasts over two hours) so sit back and enjoy a few minutes shown here .... (because, as we say - yer at yer Auntie's) !



and the Closing ceremony of the Tattoo ...





Cheers from the land of the Tartan, Love Kate xxx.