Pennies from Heaven / Cheap Flights ?




I Believe in Angels ......


This wee poem is about Angels and it is a favourite of mine so it has found it's way on here again ... enjoy!

I found a penny today just laying on the ground
But it's not just a penny this little coin I've found
Found pennies come from Heaven
That’s what my Grandpa told me,

He said, “Angels toss them down.”
Oh, how I loved that story.
He said, “ When an angel misses you
They toss a penny down,

Sometimes just to cheer you up
and make a smile out of your frown.
We all have angels looking over us,
No matter how young or old we might be."

"Maybe that penny on the floor was put there specially.
So don’t pass by that penny when you’re feeling blue,
It may just be a penny from Heaven,
An Angel has tossed to you."

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

How about a funny video ......... The language is a bit near the bone, but it's Irish folk singing and somehow they seem to be able to swear and it doesn't sound as bad as others swearing ...... weird I know - but anyway, have a look and see what I mean !





Peace and Love, Kate xxx.