Blonde Funnies / Simon's cat ...



Well Folks,

I finally hit my 65th birthday last week so I am now 'officially' a Senior Citizen .... OMG imagine that! Can anyone tell me why it is that in my head I still feel like a 21 year old and when will I ever get used to seeing my image reflected in shop windows and wonder who's reflection it is?

I hope you enjoy today's funnies ...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

I heard recently that the 'powers that be' had sent my friend's Census form back to him...

You see, in answer to the question : Do you have any dependants?
he had written: - Asylum seekers, gypsies, smack heads, unemployable beggers, the cast of The Jeremy Kyle Show, Northern Rock, RBS, Ireland, Portugal and half of Eastern Europe !"

Apparently, this wasn't an acceptable answer!"


~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~


DISNEYLAND ...
Two blondes were going to Disneyland. They were driving on the Interstate when they saw the sign that said Disneyland LEFT. They started crying and turned around and went
home.

CAR TROUBLE ...
A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the
mechanic it died. After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly.
She says, 'What's the story?' He replies, 'Just crap in the carburetor'She asks, 'How often do I have to do that?'

SPEEDING TICKET...
A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. She replied in a huff, 'I wish you guys would get your act together.
Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!'


RIVER WALK ...

There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank 'Yoo-hoo!' she shouts, 'How can I get to the other side?'
The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and shouts back, 'You ARE on the other side.'

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Isn't it funny how cartoon drawings can make this 'moggie' seem so lifelike ... Enjoy !





Cheers, Kate xxx.