Wall E and other children's films...



Hi Folks,

I just watched a TV programme about Pixar Organisation which was celebrating its anniversary, it was amazing to see how they make these films, it was also weird watching stars who voice over the characters in these films, it was also fun trying while watching to match the actor/actress voices which were used in the film ...

Why oh why though do I watch these things though ... they intentionally put in wee soppy bits which can manipulate the feelings of their audience (well OK then, 'my' feelings) magnificently they can make me feel on top of the world one minute and the next down in the dumps and bubbling away with tears streaming down my face the next .....

One of their films " Wall E " was shown on Sky channel 115 on Thursday at 7 pm and as sure as God made little apples I watched it stuck in front of my set hanging on every word.... and I'll probably watch the recording of it with Louis next time he's here after school too.



Woweee... Now who is in tears huh ???



Cheers from the land of the Tartan, Kate xxx.