Shingles anyone? /A Funny old lady ...




Hi There,


I have been hiding myself away from all and sundry these past few days due to the fact that once again I have caught the dreaded lurgy ...... (well not quite but nearly) to be exact I am once again experiencing Shingles. This is the fourth time I've had the spots (not counting the first time when it was Chicken Pox - that's bad enough, but once again it's on my face) and to be honest I could see it far enough ! It is no longer funny... and I feel like c*ap . By the way, don't let anyone tell you that you can't catch Shingles from someone with Shingles ... You flippen well can - My late sister Dorien had it about twenty years ago, she passed it to me - I then passed it to her again and she then passed it back to me - aaarrrghhh !!!

I have been popping pills since Wednesday (Aciclovir) 5 times a day and it's driving me up the wall !!! This being housebound is driving me to distraction ..... So, if you hear of some ancient white haired old woman with a face like 'Spotty Muldoon' in Glasgow running about like a 'looney' you'll know who it is...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Sorry to continue the subject of age but it's where my head is this week and I can't help it so please bear with me ! The last item in todays blog features an old lady who has plenty of comic timing ... Enjoy !





Wonderful lady with comic timing down pat ...


Cheers from the land of the Tartan, Love Kate xxx.