Christmas / A 3 year old's reasoning / Life...

Hi There,


The Best Christmas song ever written ......



~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Christmastime ...

There is a list of folk I know all written in a book and every year at Christmas time I go and have a look, and that is when I realise that these names are a part, not just of that book they're written in, but inside my very heart, for once you've met somebody the years cannot erase - the memory of a pleasant word or of a loving face.

Never think my Christmas cards are just a mere routine. Of names I pen at Christmas time - forgotten in between. For be you relative or friend or someone I've just met. You happen to be one of those I'd rather not forget.

Whether I've known you many years or perhaps for just a few, In some ways you've had a part of sharing in the things I do. So, as you read this message that I've penned this Christmas time, know that I send you all my love and that you are on my mind....

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Due to a power outage only one paramedic responded to the call, The house was very dark so the paramedic asked Kathleen - a 3 year old girl to hold a torch high over her Mummy's tummy so that he could see while he helped deliver the baby - Very diligently Kathleen did as she was asked - Heidi pushed and pushed and after a while Connor was born - The paramedic lifted him by his little feet - Connor began to cry ! The paramedic then thanked Kathleen for her help and asked the wide eyed 3 yr old What did you think about what you have just seen ? Kathleen quickly responded "He shouldn't have crawled in there in the first place - Smack his arse again " !!

I Can just see a typical 3rd old girl saying that, can't you ?

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~


Life ...
"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot."
"It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it."



Cheers from the land of the Tartan, Love Kate xxx.