Baby music lover / Newbaby and God Chat / Wish Tree ...




















Hi Folks,

The above photo is from lom's site and I thought it was beautiful - our snow scenes in Glasgow taken from my computer room window aren't nearly as pretty as this one ( thanks lom)...

The baby in the video is called Embry and he is soooo full of joy when he is dancing while safely strapped into his car-seat that when I watched the video at Lilly's blog I was laughing out loud.... and it doesn't half take a lot for that to happen... This child is a 'Headbanger' in the making - I know this from experience ( I had two sons and the eldest was into drumming - and he had a full drum kit) and this was when headbanging was the 'in' thing so I know a bit about it - arrrghhh!!) Enjoy !




~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

This is something that I set to my blog about two years ago and by doing a random blog check I found it again - several folk enjoyed it the last time so I am repeating it here ... Enjoy !

A newborn's conversation with God the night before he/she is born ...... The baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?" God said, "Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you." The child further inquired, "Tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy!" God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you and you will feel your angel's love and be very happy." Again the small child asked, "How am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language?" God said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak." "What am I going to do when I want to talk to you?" God said, "Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray."
"Who will protect me?" God said, "Your angel will defend you even if it means risking its life." "I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore." God said, "Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you." At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, "God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel's name." God said, You will simply call her " Mum ." Awwwwwww.........

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

The Wish-Granting Tree ......

There was once a weary traveller who sat down to rest in the shade of a tree. He did not know that the tree he rested upon was a magic tree. It is called " The Wish-Granting Tree." Seated on the hard ground, he thought how pleasant it would be if he can sleep in a soft bed. Instantly, a bed appeared before him. Astonished, the man immediately climbed onto the bed. Then, he thought that it would be nice if there would be a beautiful young girl beside him who would massage his sore legs. At that moment, a young girl appeared before him and began massaging him. "I'm so hungry," the man said to himself. "Having something to eat now would be a great pleasure." Instantly, a table appeared with delicious foods.

The man rejoiced and began eating and drinking to his heart's content. His head spun a little and his eyelids grew heavy as the wine took effect. He stretched himself and was thinking about the wonderful events that took place on that extraordinary day. "I'll sleep for an hour or two," he thought. "The worst that could happen would be if a tiger wandered by while I'm asleep." Instantly a tiger appeared and devoured the poor man.

You have a magic tree inside you, waiting to grant your wishes. But be careful! The same tree can also make your negative thoughts and fears come true. At the very least it will be influenced by your negative thoughts, so that the good things you wish for do not happen. That's what worrying can do. I wish with all my heart that you live a life free of worry, negative thoughts and fear, in the shade and comfort of your personal Wish-Granting Tree

Author Unknown




Cheers from the land of the Tartan, Kate xxx.