Funnie / I've Learned / It's a -comin...

Now aren't these full grown animals with their young cute...




Huhhhh ??


Hi Folks,


A man is stopped by the police at midnight and asked "Where are you going?".
I'm on my way to listen to a lecture about the effects of alcohol and drug abuse on the human body.

The policeman asks, Really? And who's going to give a lecture at this time of night?
My wife, he replied.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
I've Learned...
I've learned- that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief. I've learned- that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become. I've learned- that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do. I've learned- that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

I've learned- that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.I've learned- that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. I've learned- that no matter how you try to protect your children, they will eventually get hurt and you will hurt in the process. I've learned- that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you

I've learned- that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help I've learned- that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being. I've learned- that the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon. I've learned- that it's hard to determine where to draw the line between being nice and not hurting people's feelings and standing up for what you believe.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

It's a-comin ...
I received this next one from my friend Doris at the 'Grammy of 13' blog and thought it was too good 'not' to pass on - so enjoy !

Three strangers strike up a conversation in the
passenger lounge in the Bozeman, Montana airport, while waiting for their
respective flights.
One is an American Indian passing through from Lame
Deer, another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show and
the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at
Montana State University from the Middle East.
Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures.
Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and
the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.
The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his
boots on a magazine table, tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his
face, and lights a cigarette. The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds
around, and the old windsock is flapping; but still no plane comes.

Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, 'At one time here... my people were many... but sadly, now we are few.'
The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans
forward, 'Once my people were few,' he sneers, 'and now we are many. Why do
you suppose that is?'
The cowboy removes his cigarette from his mouth and
from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a smooth drawl..
'I reckon that's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and
Muslims yet, but I do believe it's a-comin'.'

Uh-Ohhh! - shades of the 'Jaws' music a-comin' there!


Cheers from the land of the Tartan, Love Kate xxx.