'Strictly' / The Silly Season has started / Things women should know about men ..



Hi There,
~
I am well and truly again hooked on the Saturday evening TV programme 'Strictly Come Dancing' which restarted a couple of weeks ago - being someone who has loved to dance since I was a child I once again have to tune in to the programme and am totally blind and deaf to anything else which happens on a Saturday night. Even Rob knows to exit 'stage left' and disappear from the room...... I LOVE it !

I have realized that I have become a ' typical oldie ' .... after the producer or whatever he was getting rid of one of the judges apparently for no other reason than them wanting to get someone younger for the series I decided to ' blacklist the programme! ' fancy them wanting to change the layout and put in place a singer who had previously won the contest, instead of having an older lady - Arlene Phillips, who had years of experience of judging, working and teaching in the world of dance... aaarrgghh ! The nerve of the man! Once the new series started though I couldn't resist having a peek now, like all older folk who find 'change' for change sake hard to take ...... I have decided to 'put up with' the singer come judge and enjoy the dancing which is the 'main' part of the programme.

Now ? Well, I daren't miss any episodes and am transported once again to pure enjoyment of the music and dance (a la) 'real' dancing and am really looking forward to the rest of the series and to seeing who is going to be good enough to win the title just before Christmas.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Finding some ' weird ' news around this part of the world is getting a bit scarce so I thought I would check around in some other ' airts and pairts ' and I came across this snippet ...
A 19-year-old woman was charged with second-degree assault after allegedly stabbing another woman during an ' anger-management ' class, the Seattle Times reported.
    1. Stabbed — during anger-management class
    2. 82-year-old ticketed for going 110 mph
    3. Cops: ‘Moss man’ arrested in attempted heist


The incident occurred on Saturday while a video on anger management was being shown, the Times said. Police said Faribah Maradiaga walked into a classroom at Bellevue College and started complaining about the video. The victim told her "to give it a chance," according to charging documents.

After words were exchanged, Maradiaga pulled out a knife with a 3-inch blade and stabbed the other woman, police and prosecutors said. Maradiaga also is accused of threatening to kill the other woman's family, the Times said.

So there you go - it's not just in this part of the world that the ' silly season ' happens ... It's everywhere !

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~


This next item was sent to me in email by my brother in law and although the messages are definitely Pro men and not women - they are funny ... So please enjoy !

Man\'s View of Life





Peace and Love - Kate xxx.