Golfing / Proper Computer Wizardry ...

~





Global warming is one thing, but look at what might happen if we continue to clear our forests ! We 'have' to stop cutting down trees. This is getting serious ....











Hi Folks,





Having had a few go's at trying to hit a golf ball with a golf club several years ago at a Golf Club in a place called Clonmel, County Tipperary, Ireland ...... I know from the experience that golf certainly isn't an easy game to play ...... Flaming nora ! actually making contact with the ball and sending it in a certain direction and length is very difficult ..... I received this video from my brother in law the other day and it reminded me of the embarrassment I felt, trying to hit the ruddy ball with the required implement - I failed for most of my first lesson to even have the club even make contact with the ball, never mind send it flying away from me !



I can't tell you the huge feeling of achievement I actually felt when I hit the thing and sent it flying all of 60 feet away ...... Amazing ! anyway, have a decco at the film and keep in mind that these golfers are experienced ...











~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~






I came across this next one again recently and as most of you are aware the child-like part of my brain is still very much in evidence so I felt bound to repeat this animation ... So, just click the undernoted link and enjoy ! (the adult part of my brain is full of admiration for the knowledge it takes to actually 'do' this kind of thing) .



Just click ' Play ' sit back and enjoy !

Animator_vs__Animation_by_alanbecker.swf (application/x-shockwave-flash Object)









Cheers from the land of the Tartan, Love, Kate xxx.