A Soppy Weepy Film / True Beauty / Toy Story ...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Louis Hero - ' Buzz ' in the ' Toy Story ' Films !


Hi Folks,


The other night I sat and again watched the film Beaches on the TV and I got to watch it in peace and quiet... You see the final of the World Football Cup was taking place at the same time being shown on our living room TV. The film seemed even better this time than when I last watched it.... It is 'such' a great 'weepie' isn't it ? I must have seen it about 10 times now and each time I seem to see something different in it. As usual, I couldn't stop myself from sobbing at the end... The only other film which I think even comes near to it is ' It's a Wonderful World ' ...... Which movie does it for you ??

The 'teary' ending ...



Boy !! That Bette Midler can sing ......... My daughter in law has got tickets for me to take Louis to the cinema to see the new 'Toy Story' next Wednesday and I'm really looking forward to it. According to the newspaper writeup it's apparently really good ................. Yeah! I know it's a child's cartoon type film but I am in my 'second' childhood ... so I know I will enjoy it. The write up in the newspaper also said that the news 'hacks' were dabbing their eyes as it was a bit weepie in parts so I'll go armed with paper tissues !
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

While checking out the 'net I came across this item ...... beautiful isn't it ?

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; never throw out anyone. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of each of your arms.

As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from within her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.




Cheers from the land of the Tartan, Love Kate xxx.