Blonde Joke / Children's Church Funnies / Video...


Ohhh this looks sooo cool and airy ......


Yes I know it's ridiculous and crazy of me - but I'm actually starting to miss the sight and smell of clean, cool, sweet rain... and looking at this image you can practically hear the 'plip plopping' of the raindrops...



Hi There Folks,

A man entered the bus with both of his front pockets full of golf balls and sat down next to a beautiful blonde . The puzzled blonde kept looking at him and his bulging pockets. Finally, after many such glances from her, he said, "It's golf balls". Nevertheless, the blonde continued to look at him for a very long time, deeply thinking about what he had said.After several minutes, not being able to contain her curiosity any longer, she asked ...

"Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?"


~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

The things kids say - in Church...

3-year-old Reece :
'Our Father, Who does art in heaven, Harold is His name. Amen. '
~~~ ~~~
A little boy was overheard praying: Jesus, if you can't make me a better boy,don't worry about it. I'm having a real good time like I am. '
~~~ ~~~
After the christening of his baby brother in church,
Jason sobbed all the way home in the back seat of the car. His father asked him three times what was wrong. Finally, the boy replied, That Vicar said he wanted us brought up in a Christian home, and I wanted to stay here with you. '
~~~ ~~~
One particular four-year-old prayed, And forgive us our trash baskets as we forgive those who put trash in our baskets. '
~~~ ~~~
A Sunday school teacher asked her children as they
were on the way to church service, And why is it necessary to be quiet in church? ' One bright little girl replied, Because people are sleeping. '
~~~ ~~~
A mother was preparing pancakes for her sons, Kevin 5, and Ryan 3. The boys began to argue over who would get the first pancake. Their mother saw the opportunity for a moral lesson. If Jesus were sitting here, He would say, Let my brother have the first pancake, I can wait. ' Kevin turned to his younger brother and said,Ryan you be Jesus! '
~~~ ~~~
A father was at the beach with his children when the four-year-old son ran up to him, grabbed his hand, and led him to the shore where a seagull lay dead in the sand. Daddy, what happened to him?' the son asked. 'He died and went to Heaven,' his father replied.
The boy thought a moment and then said, Did God throw him back down?'
~~~ ~~~
A woman invited some people to dinner. At the table, she turned to her six-year-old daughter and said, ' Would you like to say grace? ' I wouldn't know what to say, ' the child replied. Well, just say what you hear Mummy say,' her mother answered. The daughter bowed her head and said, Dear Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people to dinner? '

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Little Reminders


Little Reminders
Eleven Cents at a time ......

I was checking out blogs this morning and came across a story in the above named blog written by another Kate incidentally, which sort of relates to my previous entry in this blog. Have a look see, coincidence / synchronicity or what??

Weird ... I was looking for something in my bag this morning and while I did so I found again more pennies had appeared from nowhere ..... I collect small coins and then pop them into one of my drawers and when I have enough, take them to the bank. I had only changed bags a couple of days ago . So where had these wee 'extra pennies' come from ... Are Dorien, Pauline and Moira playing about up there ?? Heaven only knows...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~



Cheers from the land of the Tartan, Love Kate xxx.