Difficult Questions/ A funny and some words of wisdom..

Hi Folks,


Have a try at the undernoted questions - and if like me you were stumped by most of them ... scroll below for the answers.






Well ... How did 'you' get on? I only got two correct and who else pressed the 'help' button ??? Ya really have got to hand it to these Irish folk, they're right brainy !

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her Husband standing around with a fly swatter... "What are you doing?" She asked. "Hunting Flies" He responded. "Oh. ! Killing any?" She asked. "Yep he said, 3 males, 2 Females,"
Intrigued, she asked.
"How can you tell them apart?"

"Well, 3 were on a beer can and 2 were on the phone !"

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

I visited one of my favourite blogs this morning and 'Oh my' the tears are flowing ...... especially after having a read at a mothers day post at Moodscapes when she speaks about her Mother and her upbringing - it feels like I'm right there listening to her and enjoying her chat about times past. It brings back so many memories of my own childhood .... I always enjoy her posts but this morning especially I loved the poem which is called 'Childhood Doesn't Wait' about how life is so quick in passing (being an 'oldie' I know how true this is) and I have printed it on my sidebar I hope you also enjoy it....


Yeah, OK it's soppy, but it's nice ! Have a Great Weekend !



Sending Cheers from the land of the Tartan, Love Kate xxx.