A Memory /At Peace / A Brave Girl...

Hi there folks,


> > > > > > >Safe in Dad's arms ......


> @ @ @ @ @and also in my Nan's ...



The story of a certain wee girl long ago ...


Wonder why it is that when something important happens in your life that your mind can run back to things which happened a long time ago and these feelings also stir up old memories you thought were long lost. Mind you I still find it difficult to remember what happened last week arrrghhh!

One day a Mum was out and the Daddy was in charge, the wee girl had been given a 'tea set' as a gift. It was one of her favourite toys. The Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening paper when she brought him a little cup of 'tea' (which was just water).

After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such tasty tea, the Mum came home and Daddy made her sit quietly so she could watch the cup of tea being brought to him because it was soooo cute. The Mum waited, and sure enough, she came walking down the hall with a cup of tea for her Dad...

Mum watched Dad drink from the tea cup. Then she said ... "Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water, is the toilet ? "

hehehehe... Well, she always was a Daddy's girl ...



~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~


At Peace ......

Well my wee sister- in- law's funeral was yesterday and both the church and the crematorium were completely packed out - both the services were beautiful - which is something that we all really needed after all the upset, tears and unhappiness which everyone had experienced during the last couple of weeks. Family bereavements are bad enough when everyone has been expecting that outcome, but for a family member to pass away suddenly in totally unexpected circumstances is really heartbreaking for those who are left to pick up the pieces.

I was unexpectedly calm which was very unusual as normally I have to fight to get my feelings under control, I put it down to the dream I had a week before my sister in law died - it featured my sister Dorien who died a year ago and who in the dream was telling me that everything would be alright I hadn't known what she had meant till a week later when 'P' died .... I was and still am comforted by this dream and can now accept that things like this do happen for a reason. I have the feeling that both of them are now playing with all their pets which had gone before ... and that both are not now in any pain or discomfort.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
I was sent this next video by the 'Inspire Me' system and it fairly made me realize how really lucky I am ...... What a plucky and courageous young woman this is.


Video of Mind Over Matter by Growing Bolder, at growingbolder.com




Cheers from the land of the Tartan, Love Kate xxx.