Hmmmm...

Hi There,

Please click to enlarge the article print ...


A lady who owned a Schnauzer found that her dog had a problem with his hearing and took him to see the vet. The vet found that the problem was hair in the dog's ears, so he cleaned both ears, and the dog could then hear fine. The vet told lady that, if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the chemist and get some 'Nair' hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month. The lady straight away went to the chemist and bought some 'Nair' hair remover.

At the register, the pharmacist told her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days." The lady said, "I'm not using it under my arms." The pharmacist said, "If you're using it on your legs, don't shave for a couple of days." The lady replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."

The pharmacist says, "In that case you'd better stay off your bicycle for a week."





While wandering through some of the blogs on my 'favourites' list this morning I came across a couple of pictures in 'Rambling Thoughts of Moon' which fairly tickled my fancy - they seemed somehow to 'go together' if you know what I mean.... I wonder what a phsychiatrist would make of that ...... I do know the difference between a gorgeous chocky cake and an elephant seal (honest) but somehow one reminded me of the other. Yeah, I know I'm doolally! Please excuse me and just accept that I'm menopausal so I can't help it ......

Thanks to Rambling Thoughts of Moon for the above seal and cake pictures...



Cheers from the land of the Tartan, Love Kate xxx.