A Work of art / Idiots / Lovely song sung by a big heart...

I wonder how long it took to do this .... Just looking at these photos and the thought of having to bend over to put each cup in place makes me think "Oh my poor back" !!

Artist assistants stand next to 3,604 cups of coffee which have been made into a giant Mona Lisa in Sydney , Australia . The 3,604 cups of coffee were each filled with different amounts of milk to create the different shades!






Hi Folks,


Some funnies about Idiots ...

Number 1...
Early this year, some Boeing employees on the airfield decided to steal a life raft from one of the 747s. They were successful in getting it out of the plane and home. Shortly after they took it for a float on the river, they noticed a Westpac Rescue Helicopter coming towards them. It turned out that the chopper was homing in on the emergency locator beacon that activated when the raft was inflated. They are no longer employed at Boeing......

Number 2...
A man, wanting to rob a Bank of Queensland, walked into the Branch and wrote 'Put all your money in this bag.' While standing in line, waiting to give his note to the teller, he began to worry that someone had seen him write the note and might call the police before he reached the teller's window. So he left the Bank and crossed the street to the NAB Bank. After waiting a few minutes in line, he handed his note to the teller. She read it and, surmising from his spelling errors that he wasn't the brightest light in the harbour, told him that she could not accept his stickup note because it was written on a Bank of Queensland deposit slip and that he would either have to fill out a NAB deposit slip or go back to Bank of Queensland. Looking somewhat defeated, the man said, 'OK' and left. He was arrested a few minutes later, as he was waiting in line back at the Bank of Queensland...

Number 3...
I am a medical student currently doing a rotation in toxicology at the poison control centre. Today, this woman called in very upset because she caught her little daughter eating ants. I quickly reassured her that the ants are not harmful and there would be no need to bring her daughter into the hospital. She calmed down and at the end of the conversation happened to mention that she gave her daughter some ant poison to eat in order to kill the ants. I told her that she better bring her daughter into the emergency room right away.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~

I woke up this morning with a song humming in my head and I couldn't get it out of my brain for a couple of hours, no matter what I was doing it stayed there so much so that I just 'had' to switch on the computer...... I keyed in the name of the song (it was the old Judy Garland song from The Wizard of Oz called 'Somewhere over the Rainbow '). I knew it wasn't her version that was playing in my head but a more modern version of it. I keyed in the name of the song on my P.C. and lo and behold the very version of it which had been playing good style in my head was now playing on my PC... I gather I must have been either having a dream in the night or I had heard our radio or our neighbour's radio playing it.. .

Does that ever happen to you ???

The video is of (the late) Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole 'IZ' singing. He had such a beautifully haunting voice - Enjoy the video in which the islanders are celebrating his life and emptying his ashes... at the end of the rainbow in Hawaii ... Enjoy !


Cheers from the land of the Tartan, Love Kate xxx.