All kinds of blethers (ahem rubbish) 'bout nothing in particular !


>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Folks,


While trying to set up my blog for Remembrance Day this coming weekend I inadvertantly lost a part of it by pressing 'delete' too quickly...... Can you imagine how difficult it was trying to find the poem ? I knew I had published it before some time ago, so I checked and rechecked my mail box in the holding system and tried for over two hours to find it ! Going way back to ' ancient' posts , did ya know I'd done over 360 of them - flaming Nora !!! In the end it finally dawned on my menopausal brain that perhaps if I googled the start of the poem maybe the system could help out and guess what - result ! So my blog for Remembrance Day is now in the can ready for the system to publish it automatically.

This afternoon I was checking out some of my list of favourite blogs to visit and came across lom's site 'A new year, a new way of life' and once again was enticed (these things are addictive) into doing another few... Hey lom at the end of the comments did you notice the words -

Blogthings: A Fine Line Between Insight and Stupidity ??

Never has so much sense been made in so few words .... I'm sure they are trying to send us all doolally ! Oh to hang, I've 'gotta' check out what that's about - the temptation is just too much ...

I had a looksee but still didn't get to the bottom of it, I guess you could go round and round these ruddy (Blog) things and end up nowhere ! Is there anyone else as daft as me about these things ? Probably not ! You've all got much more sense...





Your Heart is Blue and Purple



Your heart is enticing and enchanting.

You are charismatic, larger than life, and fascinating.

You bring fantasy and romance to relationships.

You're good at making someone ordinary seem extraordinary.