Doing a 'Nosy' among some great blogs - and a fact and funnie ...

Take a seat and enjoy a cuppa ........


This morning I spent an hour and a half sitting at this desk and part of that time I had been having a look through some of the blogs on my bloglist - I was having a 'nosy' as it were visiting some of the people who I've not been to see for a while... and it reinforced the feeling that there are several folk who are into blogging that lead interesting lives as opposed to myself who just blunders along from week to week......

My first visit was to hear how Jo at Moodscapes was doing, when I was a 'newbie' at this blogging lark she made me feel that it was a friendly medium where you could meet (virtually) and really share each other's lives. She's such a really caring person which comes through quite clearly over the ether. I get the distinct feeling that she's always ready to help anyone in need and has an ever open ear for folk who are either worried or concerned about anything and can exert a calming influence even over thousands of miles.

Then there was Britt-Arnhild in Norway, who hooked me again on her fishing line with her talk about Norway, where I had spent a year (many lifetimes ago - well it seems like that). She spoke of Breiavannet lake and had photos on her blog of the harbour at Stavanger which showed the houses there. Alll of a sudden somehow they seemed 'so' familiar - even after all the years between. She spends her life caring and working for a Christian Refugee organization which helps people all over the world.

Lastly this morning I visited Ky woman at 'Little Drops into the pool of life', whose love for her country and countrymen shines through her blog - she in very involved with the happenings in Iraq and Afghanistan and does so much to help, she also relates it on her site so that even a 'dumpling' like me can understand, commiserate and care about the soldiers who are there doing their jobs as best they can.

These are just three out of the many in the list of people shown in my bloglist that I visited today and I felt drawn to comment on their helpful and caring natures. The many other bloggers with whom I'm in closer contact - like Judy, June and lom feel like friends whom I've known for many years although we've never met I count them as 'virtual' sisters who seem to have the gift of cheering me up exactly when I need it ...... Thanks pals !! (or for June 'mate' ) !
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

That said, I am ending this post with a fact and a funnie to finish - I love trying to put smiles on some faces - maybe even a ' belly laugh' (which I aim for, but which I don't succeed in doing very often). I do try though !
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

CHINESE THEORY of PROSPERITY with the NUMBER EIGHT 000008, 888888 ...

Did you know that in the Chinese communities around the world the number eight (8) is considered the most fortuitous of all numbers, making it much coveted for addresses, car registrations etc... So let me wish you a day with lots of eights in it !!!!!!!!

A walk-in fridge ...





Cheers from the land of the Tartan, Love Kate xxx.