Angelic Story / Locked/Unlocked Suitcase ......


Hi Folks,


A newborn's conversation with God the night before he/she is born ...... The baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?" God said, "Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you." The child further inquired, "Tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy!" God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you and you will feel your angel's love and be very happy." Again the small child asked, "How am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language?" God said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak." "What am I going to do when I want to talk to you?" God said, "Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray."

"Who will protect me?" God said, "Your angel will defend you even if it means risking its life." "I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore." God said, "Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you." At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, "God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel's name." God said, You will simply call her, " Mum ."

I have a feeling that this part of this blog will lift a mother's spirit - no matter how old her child is AWWW......



Some statements from folk who you would think should know better ...... So If you ever feel a little bit stupid, just dig this out and re-read them again. You'll think you're a genius ......

(On September 17, 1994, Alabama's Heather Whitestone was selected as Miss America 1995.) Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever," --Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." --Mariah Carey

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life,"
-- Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign .
"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body," --Winston Bennett, University of Kentucky basketball forward.
Have 'you' like me wondered whether or not ...... your cases that you have packed to go on holiday will be safe and will arrive at your destination without problem - and still be holding the things that you had put into them at home ?? Well have a decco at this video and it will teach you a lesson to be more vigilant about what you put into your cases - in fact it has made me very wary and I will be putting my precious camera and jewellery into my holdall which I carry on to the plane as hand luggage.

This little video is very educational - don't leave your gold ingots and diamond necklaces in your zippered bags should you be lucky enough to own any... They don't have to open lots of bags these days to get into your cases - just a pen !

How your locked suitcases are opened very quickly and easily ... After you watch this, you will not leave anything valuable in your suitcase again. This is the way a bag is opened at the airport without your knowledge.
Many people would have things missing from their baggage, even when they received them at the arrival port UNOPENED and UNTOUCHED! How did the thief (at the airport) do it? ...... just watch the video and ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS!



Cheers from the land of the Heather, Love Kate xxx.