Right now I would love to ......

Hold onto the Sun ......

and 'Lassoo' the Moon ......

Well folks,
I just noticed today that this post I'm typing atm is my 300th - flaming Nora ! I didn't think I had that many words or sentences in me......... Now at this point I really should be commemorating this occasion with something really special and right now I can't think of a ruddy special thing to utter or type - ain't it always the way huh ??
So I guess I'll just have to let my fingers do the walking just like in the 'Yellow Pages' and let my wayward mind take me where it wants to go ...
At the moment I have the workings of two books on my PC and I hope to hell that nothing happens to the workings 'cos if I were to lose them I'd be soooo flippen mad the PC could possibly find itself on the outside lying in pieces in the garden with shards of glass lying everywhere.
My brain somehow lies somewhere amid lots of sea shingle and is lying in piles all over the place and I can't get it to concentrate on aught...... I guess it's probably something to do with my sister who is constantly on my mind - it's really weird, I keep smelling a funny smell, it's not a bad smell or anything just weird and people say things that can mean other things and at the moment I am picking up on things - usually wrongly I must admit ...... Poor Rob! he can normally do no wrong and yet just now he can't seem to do right for doing wrong !! If you know what I mean .
Oh to hang! I would be better concentrating on trying to enjoy doing something but what, Lord knows.... do you know, I have the weirdest feeling that everybody is on a different time zone from me .... No honestly ! I'm not 'really going doolally, at least I hope not. It's probably that I haven't zoned back in to my normal life yet. You see for the last four and a half months most of my waking hours have been spent getting organized and heading down to Dorien's flat and taking her to hospital, doctor's or just 'out' to different places or even just to sit it her flat and keep her company and now that she's gone I just feel totally 'LOST ' .
Oh Lord I know this is going to take time but I do sooo 'HATE' this feeling and I want to get back into my own skin and my own life 'cos I miss it . Maybe I should listen to the doctor and head down 'the wee pill' route - but to be honest I don't really want to do that if I can help it.
Oh to hang ! Kate waken up, dry yer eyes and smell the coffee or the flowers or go and make breakfast, Rob will be gasping for his tea - it's half past eight and the kettle isn't even on....
As per usual of late I will finish this load of blethers with a 'feel good story' from my emails via John in Dumfries and say to 'ALL' I hope 'YOU' have a great day and weekend - Summer seems to have arrived in the land of the Tartan and the Heather so I might suggest to Rob that we head down to the seaside tomorrow and wallow in the sights - that view always seems to help me get to grips easier with life somehow.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

A holy man was having a conversation with God one day and said, ' God , I would like to know what Heaven and Hell are like.' God led the holy man to two doors. He opened one of the doors and the holy man looked in. In the middle of the room was a large round table. In the middle of the table was a large pot of stew, which smelled delicious and made the holy man's mouth water. The people sitting around the table were thin and sickly. They appeared to be famished. They were holding spoons with very long handles, that were strapped to their arms and each found it possible to reach into the pot of stew and take a spoonful. But because the handle was longer than their arms, they could not get the spoons back into their mouths.

The holy man shuddered at the sight of their misery and suffering. God said, 'You have seen Hell.' They went to the next room and opened the door. It was exactly the same as the first one. There was the large round table with the large pot of stew which made the holy man's mouth water. The people were equipped with the same long-handled spoons, but here the people were well nourished and plump, laughing and talking. The holy man said, 'I don't understand.' It is simple,' said God . 'It requires but one skill. You see they have learned to feed each other, while the greedy think only of themselves.'

"Remember that I will always share my spoon with you".

Cheers and Love from the land of the Tartan, Kate xxx.