Some amazing sea photos/ Marvin Husband of Maxine / Funnie Videos...





Hi Folks,

These amazing seawater shots were taken by Clark Little, the number 1 photographer of waves, he has published a selection of the best images of his career and I thought they were amazing ..

Now, while I was having a looksee around the 'net this morning I came across this funny, I'd never heard of Marvin before but he is apparently the male version of the cartoon 'Maxine' . Now I know that following on directly from the beautiful shots of the seascapes to this seems like going from the sublime to the ridiculous but bear with me, just put it down to my usual menopausal loony-ness !

This is Marvin - Husband of Maxine !!
Men strike back! How many men does it take to open a beer? None. It should be open when she brings it.
Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman? Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you.
Why do women have smaller feet than men? It's one of those 'evolutionary things' that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.
How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart? When she starts a sentence with 'A man once told me....'
How do you fix a woman's watch? You don't. There is a clock on the oven.
If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first? The dog, of course.. He'll shut up once you let him in.
Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90%. It's called a Wedding Cake.
Why do men die before their wives? They want to.
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.


Well fellow blogggers we have sunshine in the land of the tartan which is unusual I can assure you so Rob and I are off to the sea-side to watch some of these gorgeous 'real' seascapes down the coast before we head off later to the hospital to see 'D' I hope you all have a great day wherever you are .


Cheers and Love from here, Kate xxx.

p.s. I saw this video this morning and it fair cheered my up so I hope you enjoy it too......

I couldn't resist a 'Friends show' bloopers video too !