On / off road disasters/The Family/Friendship Wish/Funny/Poem...

Hi Folks,

Not a joke-- see what she did to her car below

A Blonde ran over a mattress on the highway and decided not to worry and kept driving.. The ensuing jumble finally whipped around enough to tear a hole in the fuel tank. The subsequent lack of fuel is what finally brought her vehicle to it's knees. She had still managed to drive 30 more miles with a 60 pound tangle of stuff wrapped around her driveshaft. She had it towed to her dealership and complained that the vehicle had a " Sort Of Shimmy " when she was driving at high speeds. Below are the photo's of what they found at her dealership. They Still Can't Believe Their Eyes and are still wondering how to remove it.



Some more roadside disasters.........








Now changing gears slightly have a read at these stories.....

ABOUT THE FAMILY ...... I ran into a stranger as he passed by, 'Oh excuse me please' was my reply. He said, 'Please excuse me too; I wasn't watching out for you.' We were very polite, this stranger and I. We went on our way and we said our goodbye. But at home a different story is told, How we treat our loved ones, young and old. Later that day, cooking the evening meal, My son stood beside me very still. When I turned, I nearly knocked him down. 'Move out of the way,' I said with a frown. He walked away, his little heart broken. I didn't realize how harshly I'd spoken. While I lay awake in bed, God's still small voice came to me and said, 'While dealing with a stranger, common courtesy you use, but the family you love, you seem to abuse.

Go and look on the kitchen floor, You'll find some flowers there by the door. Those are the flowers he brought for you. He picked them himself: pink, yellow and blue.. He stood very quietly not to spoil the surprise, you never saw the tears that filled his little eyes.' By this time, I felt very small, And now my tears began to fall. I quietly went and knelt by his bed; 'Wake up, little one, wake up,' I said. 'Are these the flowers you picked for me?' He smiled, 'I found 'em, out by the tree. I picked 'em because they're pretty like you. I knew you'd like 'em, especially the blue.' I said, 'Son, I'm very sorry for the way I acted today; I shouldn't have yelled at you that way..' He said, 'Oh, Mom, that's okay. I love you anyway.' I said, 'Son, I love you too, and I do like the flowers, especially the blue...

FRIENDSHIP WISH ......... May there always be work for your hands to do; May your purse always hold a coin or two; May the sun always shine on your window pane; May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain; May the hand of a friend always be near you; May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

FUNNY ......... Paddy's pregnant sister was in a terrible car accident and went into a deep coma. After being in the coma for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby. The doctor replies, 'Ma'am, you had twins.... a boy and a girl. The babies are fine, however, they were poorly at birth and had to be christened immediately so your brother Paddy came in and named them. The woman thinks to herself, ' Oh suffering Jesus, no, not me brother, he's a bloody clueless idiot... Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor,' Well, what's my daughter's name?' ' Denise' says the doctor. The new mother is somewhat relieved, 'Wow, that's a beautiful name, I guess I was wrong about my brother', she thought....'I really like Denise '
Then she asks, ' What's the boy's name?' The doctor replies ' Denephew '

DO NOT QUIT...... When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road your trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are High ,
And you want to smile,but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit, rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with it's twists an turns, as everyone of us must sometimes learn,

And many a failure turns about, when he might have won had he stuck it out,
Don't give up though the pace seems slow, you may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out, the silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you can never tell how close you are, it may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit, it's when things seem worst that you cannot quit.
Unknown Author



Cheers from the land of the Tartan and the Heather, love Kate xxx.