Wisdom (of sorts) / A Water Video / Snow !

Hi Folks,

I got this one this morning, no doubt it has been seen previously by most of the bloggers, but I thought it was worth an airing - if only for the piccie of the erm....... man .... mmm... anyway the errrr.... wording follows ...... what is wroooooong with me this morning ?

The Wisdom Of Larry the Cable Guy......
1. A day without sunshine is like night.
2. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
3. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
4. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
5. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
6. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
7. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
8. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets
The cheese in the trap.
9. Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
10. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
11. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
12. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
13. How many of you believe in psychokinesis? Raise my hand.
14. OK, so what's the speed of dark?
15. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
16. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
17. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
18. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
19. What happens if you get scared half to death, twice?
20. Why do psychics have to ask you your name?
21. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering,
'What the heck happened?'
22. Just remember -- if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.
23. Light travels faster than sound..
That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
24. Life isn't like a box of chocolates . it's more like a jar of jalapenos.
What you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow.

Now have you ever heard as much sense as is in this lot of oooooooeerr...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~

I think I'd better take my medicine erm....... OK that's better, my blood pressure is getting back to normal now so back to business ! This next wee video is brilliant, have a decco - You will really enjoy it ! It's all about Water - True...

http://www.mediafire.com/?rlt1gzmzmjx
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~
Snow, Snow,
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Well, I have no idea what the weather is like where you are but, I live on a hill and the snow has been falling steadily and quite heavily, making the road outside treacherous . There are several nutty folk driving on the roads these days . I'm sitting at this PC by my spare bedroom window and every now and again I can hear the cars outside labouring to try and get some grip via their tyres on the very slippery road outside, causing me to keep an eye on the outside every now and again .

I wonder how long it will be before we hear the clang of metal to metal some drivers seem to be driving like maniacs. Our ancient motor is outside - the devil on my left shoulder would like some mad driver to hit it with just enough force to knacker it so that we can finally get rid of it. The angel on my other shoulder wants everyone to climb the hill with no ill effects.... I wouldn't want anyone to be hurt in any way, so the Angel is winning thank God - Oh well ! we can always hang on to the 'old car' for another couple of months .... sigh! and we can have a search around the advertisements for another 'slightly' newer model.....



Cheers from the land of the Tartan and the Heather, Love Kate xxx.