Hold the fort ! no 'Haud the Bus' (Glaswegian for wait) ...

Hi There,

I was going to post this and not blog for a couple of days but I couldn't face the prospect of missing the enjoyment I get from blogging. I'm hooked on it you see - besides you would wonder what had happened wouldn't you? I mean I might have had an accident, or been hauled away by aliens or summat ..... might even have been closed down by the 'blogging police' for having a blog which has 'dodgy content' ..... now what's the chances of that huh ?

Anyway, enough of the 'piffle' Kate, get on with it ! Okeydoke people, I thought I would try and be innovative today and try something different - what say you ?? The only problem with trying to be different is that the tension to fight against 'me' means that I'm sure to fail, I can't be different or like other bloggers who have so many interesting things to say and who can say what they have to in an interesting way ...

I just gotta be me - so today's blog is just the usual recycled emails, stories from my Friendship Book, jokes I have heard (ahem over-heard) funnies I have picked up from who knows where, items I have seen (and stolen) from umpteen papers and journals and any general flotsam and jetsum lying around which appeals to me and I hope will appeal to any other nutters travelling along this road in the world of blogging ..... so you know what comes next - Enjoy !

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
My dear brother-in-law's taste in emails can sometimes be 'a bit near the bone' -

As I walked down the busy footpath, knowing I was late for an important meeting, my eye fell upon one of those unfortunate, homeless vagabonds that are found in every city these days. Wearing what can only be described as rags, carrying every worldly possession in two plastic bags, my heart was touched by this person's condition. Some people turned to stare. Others quickly looked away as if the sight might somehow contaminate them. Recalling some long ago priest who made an admonition to 'care for the sick, feed the hungry and clothe the naked,' I was moved by some powerful inner urge to reach out to this unfortunate person.Yes, where some people saw only rags, I saw a hidden beauty. A small voice inside my head called out, 'Reach out, reach out!'




and then later in hospital ......

Well, that's it for today folks, hope you enjoyed it - Cheers from the land of the Tartan and the Heather...
Love Kate xxx.
P.S. Off to Hospital again today, D went back in the day before yesterday... will update later...