Silly Saturday...

Hi Folks,




A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.
Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table saying,
"For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish."
Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband.
The husband' thought for a moment:
The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! – two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.
"Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me."
The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.
So the fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! – the husband became 92 years old.


The moral of this story:
Some men are ungrateful b*stards and they should remember that fairies are female.


I got the above in an email this morning and thought it funny, there are probably lots of ladies in a certain age group who will also enjoy it too.


~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

He Said To Me.... I Said To Him
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~


He said to me . . . I don't know why you wear a bra; you've got nothing to put in it. I said to him . . . You wear pants don't you?

He said to me. ... What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you? I said to him . .....Turn sideways and look in the mirror!

He said to me. ..... Why don't women blink during foreplay? I said to him .. . They don't have time

He said to me. . How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper? I said to him .. . We don't know; it has never happened.

He said to me. . Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and Good- looking? I said to him . . . They already have boyfriends.

I said... What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night? He said. . . A widow.

He said to me . .. . Why are married women heavier than single women? I said to him . . . Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed. Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge.






Cheers from the land of the Tartan and the Heather, Love Kate xxx.