Current Addictions...

Hi Folks,

'Being Brazen' started this meme and Jo at Moodscapes passed the flame to me to carry it - the point being that I should mention five things which are my current addictions ... Now this sounds quite OK - doesn't it ? Well it's easier said than done folks. I'm sitting here in front of this flippen screen and my mind has gone completely blank - which is not at all unusual for a menopausal lunatic I suppose. I shall just do the usual and let my fingers do the walking as per normal . Okay then , here goes......

1) I'm addicted to the internet and blogging and if, for instance, I have to leave the house to perhaps go to the local store or God forbid, even further - argghhh... a faint feeling of uncertainty starts to make me heart pound and I begin to hyperventilate - this feeling continues until, at last, I'm turning the key at my front door to return to my wonderful friend - my P.C.

2) Jaffa Cakes and Fig Rolls are also addictions which have become a necessity recently and if I don't have a couple of packets in the kitchen cupboard I find that my concentration suddenly and unexpectedly leaves me in the lurch at the most inopportune momen........

3) I am really quite pleased that I have weaned myself off coffee recently - though, in the process I seem to have exchanged that need for a tea addiction and am now on the hunt for a liquid with which I may be able to exchange it - preferably non-alcoholic 'cos I don't like the taste (thank the Lord)...

4) The soaps on TV are irresistable to my flibbertygibbet brain at the moment - probably something to do with my lack of concentration - possibly has a lot to do with the fact that these programmes don't require much of that ...

5) I have joined an Art Class again recently and have once again got hold of the drawing bug which had me cornered and held me entranced all through my years of growing up - this activity seems to be the only one which I can enjoy as much as blogging......

Well, I think that about covers the meme - ahem, I meant to ask Jo - what's a meme ? Oh and another thing Jo, what's Pogo ? I haven't a scoobie ....

Oh my, I have just realized - this means that I have to pass this on - aarrrgghhh !





Cheers from the land of the Tartan and the Heather, Love Kate xxx.