Cinders the mysophobic pig..


Hi Folks,


Talk about from the sublime to the ridiculous ! Did you see the picture in the papers recently of Cinders - I thought it looked hilarious (or, as Kat in Big Brother would say- hirarious ! which is even funnier).

Apparently, according to the details given the pig is called 'Cinders' and is mysophobic which means that she is afraid of dirt and mud. Now the stylish piglet is fronting a campaign to support pig farmers after a designer friend of the owners fashioned a set of 'wee green wellies' and now the six week old saddleback is happy as a pig in muck awww...

I just wish I could pick up a pair of wellies for myself. Maybe one day it will be possible for me to get a pair of bright yellow ones with all the colours of the rainbow shown as being splashed by artists brushes. I've always longed for ones with a pattern sort of like the one shown in the picture above since I was wee and the only colour my dear Mum would get us was black ones......





Cheers, Kate xxx.