YouTube - Beaches - Wind Beneath My Wings


YouTube - Beaches - Wind Beneath My Wings



Oh this film gets me each time I see it or even hear this song - I absolutely loved it when I first saw it and even now it grabs at my heartstrings. I don't even think that anyone would have to have had a friendship like the one acted out by the actresses in the film in order to feel the feelings shown so well by Bette Midler . That being said nearly every girl has gone through some sort of heartache at some point in their lives and most have had a friendship like the two in the film.

This song is just so beautifully sung - I doubt if anyone else could have sung it better.

I hope you enjoy it, Love Kate xxx.


P.S. Still feel like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, so out of place - desperate to click my heels together 'cos I feel totally lost, if you know what I mean....
P.P.S. You can tell I was brought up with The Wizard of Oz, Little House on the Prairie and all sorts of weepies can't ya ? just can't help it ! Old fashioned that's me......