YouTube - Updated: That's What Friends Are For


YouTube - Updated: That's What Friends Are For

I have been playing this video and song more or less constantly since I found it on You Tube recently, I absolutely adore it, perhaps it's got something to do with the TV series too . It also brings back memories of a very happy childhood. How lucky we were ! For that I have my parents to thank , isn't it a pity that it's only as you get older that you realize how much work was entailed in bringing up a family so that we all felt safe and loved.
- The five of us.

Have a listen to this song and enjoy it ! I remember so well all our family grouped around the TV watching and enjoying the homespun philosophy, ( I'm not looking back through rose coloured glasses either) . We as a family loved all these lovely soppy stories which all had happy endings... If only life was still like that now...

I hope that all my Grandchildren have memories as sweet and happy.

Love, Kate xxx.