Technology arggghhhh...


Oh Help,

I have just spent over an hour trying to join up with a set of bloggers on one of my favourite sites and am even more mixed up than usual, why are things made sooo difficult - I just wanted to join, didn't want to indulge in terrorism or anything like that, trouble was when I got to the last wee bit - I read in the instructions - only 3 steps to go. I put in me blog name URL (and all that computer blog info) the system then told me that I didn't exist ... that my name was already taken huh ??? Now, " I know I am here - I have lots of blogs to me name, and a paper which states - quite clearly that My Blog Log is fine and set up it shows the blog name as being SHAMBLES MANOR along with me display name etc .... so what is the problem" . The thing is that when I pressed HELP I got a list of thingys to type into me whatdyacallit, most of which I didn't have a scoobie about and then hit the dooflick and Robert was to be my uncle - ARGGH....

*Muffled Clanking sounds coming from the balcony of my head and noises of marbles banging against each other* - Uh Oh... think I have solved it, I entered my nickname into the joining form - what a wally !! Oh why is it so complicated ? Lord I'll have to start again now - Oh Fiddle!! should have called meself Calamity Kate not lunatic Kate....

Cheers, Kate xxx.

PS... Never mind engaging brain before opening mouth, I should try to engage brain before logging in...