Easter time...


Happy Easter ,

It is normal at this time of year to look forward to new life in all it's versions - people and nature waking up and starting to look forward to blue skies and a new life ahead. Well, we do normally, but - we don't usually get it ! This morning when I looked out I had the most wonderful surprise - there was a huge yellow ball of sunshine in the sky and everything looked so much brighter and more colourful. We in this part of the world would normally see an all pervading grey and gloomy sky above with globules of wet drips falling earthwards. It really fills me with hope for the future and desperation to get organized and grab my sketchpad and camera to capture some images of this bright new world.

So after breakfast I shall get me sheepskin, cords and bunnet on and go and search out sights to capture . Well, it is Scotland isn't it? and I wouldn't want to get frostbite, now would I ?
By the way, if you click on the piccie the water gently laps the shore - lovely......

Hope you all have an enjoyable holiday this Eastertime, Love Kate xxx.